Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Florida

In early November, Daryl and I went down to Florida for his cousin's wedding. While we were down there, we were able to spend a few days with my family. We were so excited to meet our new great nephew!

Josiah was the cutest thing! I immediately snatched him up when I saw him! He was so happy and such a good boy!


Here is my nephew Johnny, his wife Hannah and my great nephew Josiah Jared


Funny faces!




I love baby feet!




After a good visit and some homemade chicken wings, we were off to Michael and Camilla's wedding. Michael is Daryl's cousin-his Aunt Gwen and Uncle Gregg's son. We had a nice visit with his family. Daryl's parents, 2 uncles and cousins all made it down for the wedding. We had a great time and the wedding was beautiful! Here are some pictures from the wedding...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Sounds like you had a very nice trip - I'm so happy to hear! Isn't that little Josiah just the cutest??!! He is such a happy baby, they are all so blessed....... I loved the pic of you, Daryl and Josiah - can't wait to see a little Gauck in the next picture! ;-) Love, Tracy