Sunday, December 28, 2008
Scrapbooking
I finally bought a scanner...now I can get to work on scanning in old photos so that I can use our blog as a way to scrapbook our families. I'm really looking forward to this project! Recently I realized that Daryl's Grandma and I share this passion for recording our past (and present). She has passed on, but we learned from his aunt that his Grandma spent many of her retired years documenting her life. There are about 20 5 inch binders that she started for as far back as she could remember. They are all typed and include pictures, newspaper clippings, cards, etc. It's truly amazing at all of the details she included and remembered! I am sure I won't be that good! Daryl and I have read through 4 of them...it's the first time we have seen his baby pictures and we have learned alot of interesting facts about his family. I hope that someday our blog scrapbook will be a source of information and amusement for our family. So be sure to check back often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment