Noah has added pears to his mix of food. He usually eats 1-2 T of a fruit in the late morning and 1-2 T of veggies at dinner time. Last week he had several days of not eating (or napping) well. Daryl and I would make fools of ourselves dancing, singing, making the spoon into an airplane, train, helicopter...you name it. Hopefully no one was looking in our windows! He also had about 4 days in a row without napping! He wasn't cranky; he actually didn't even seem tired! On Sunday he started to eat really well. We couldn't get the food in fast enough-he was diving at the spoon! He has been napping better, but not quite like before his strike. He is still having a harder time falling asleep and staying asleep. I guess something is changing-maybe teeth are coming? A growth spurt? We're not really sure, but he has remained happy for the most part. So although I'm confused, I can't complain.
We've been hearing ALOT of new sounds-lots of "ma, da, ba." He has perfected blowing raspberries (especially while eating) and his favorite thing to do lately is scream, a happy scream, that can shatter glass. It's quite cute, although it can make you see stars when he does it right in your face. He is pivoting on his belly, sitting very well, can stand when holding onto something (for a few seconds) and when placed on his hands and knees, he is starting to maintain it for a second or 2. He is biting, mouthing and drooling a bunch so any day now we expect to see a tooth! His favorite thing to bite is my collarbone and mommy and daddy's nose. We spent some time at a playground last week and Noah had his first time in a swing. He loved it. We went to a family reunion for Daryl's family and he met his great-grandma and grandpa Webster. He continues to have a nasty diaper rash that comes and goes. He has been sleeping from about 7pm to 6am without waking up somewhat consistently. What a big boy! Today for the first time I went for a run with Daryl and we used the jogging stroller we bought on Craigslist. Noah fell asleep!
I love being nakey!
Please mom-no more pictures!
I could not get him to look at the camera this week. He was too distracted by the board!
Trying to get the camera!
Look-he has a toe like me and Gary!
Lollypop Farm
Blueberry Picking
Yesterday marked 5 years since mom passed. I showed Noah pictures of mom in the morning. This was his favorite-he got a big smile on his face :)











No comments:
Post a Comment