Just when I thought my surprises were over....last Saturday Patti was having a small 30
th birthday party for me. Daryl and her planned it-it was going to be his parents, Matt and Alyssa who were in town that weekend and some of my siblings. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise! When we arrived at her house (30 minutes late) I was not only greeted by the people I expected to see, but many other family members and friends...including Johnny, Hannah and Josiah!!
Patti went all out and had ALL my favorite things...bread dip, wings (which all of the guys there were outside helping cook!), Picasso's pizza, a real funfetti cake AND ice cream cake and a pinyata! Thank you Daryl, Patti and everyone else who helped plan for the big day!! I'm very thankful for all of you!
I don't have any pictures so if someone else has some, please post them on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment