Um not quite sure what to say... I don't want to give Daryl the Heeby Jeebies again....Oh screw it! Oh Daryl honey I am so proud of you I knew you could do it! You are my HERO! You are such an awesome guy, athlete and husband to my sister I just could have never asked for a more awesome brother in law! I want to be just like Daryl when I grow up! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
Ok I gotta go puke now too! Love your favorite Sister in law!
3 comments:
Priceless...Very Funny. Congratulations Daryl, that is impressive. it must feel good. And these photos are Beautiful. Did you take them Kristen?
Um not quite sure what to say... I don't want to give Daryl the Heeby Jeebies again....Oh screw it!
Oh Daryl honey I am so proud of you I knew you could do it! You are my HERO! You are such an awesome guy, athlete and husband to my sister I just could have never asked for a more awesome brother in law! I want to be just like Daryl when I grow up! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
Ok I gotta go puke now too! Love your favorite Sister in law!
Go Daryl!!! What a huge accomplishment. We can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment