We've had some beautiful fall days to enjoy. We went apple picking, hung out in a pumpkin patch and went to the Zoobrew with friends. We've also been frequenting the mall playground. It's still a little big for Noah, but he really loves watching the other kids run around. Noah also visited Daddy's fire station. He was in awe! On the 9th, Noah turned 9 months old! Wow-time is flying!
Looking so big!
Pondering life
I have 2 teeth in there
I can "throw" the ball now!
curls!
He loves giving kisses
He liked the dirt more than the pumpkins
Met some friends at the Strong Museum
Favorite Things: riding on Daddy's shoulders, watching other kids, his toolbench toy, brushing his teeth or watching us brush ours, bathtime or any water play, riding toys (the faster the better), Max and Ruby, music, playing peek-a-boo and feeding the dogs food off his highchair tray. Earlier this month, I left the family room to get a glass of water and when I came back, he was standing! He still needs help sometimes, but he is pulling to stand at everything. He prefers standing than being on the floor. He is starting to cruise and let go with 1 hand. He walks well with 2 hands held and can push a toy. He isn't real consistent with crawling, but he does this crawling/creeping/bear walking thing. He is more interested in walking than crawling. Noah has tried kale, pineapple, broccoli and mozzarella. He does well feeding himself finger foods and using a straw sippy cup. He is a good eater and is weighing in at 18# 3oz. Last night was the first time he was really sick. We had a showing at our house so I was parked in the mall parking lot waiting. He had been off all afternoon, but I thought maybe he was getting another tooth. I had him on my lap when he puked all over himself, steering wheel and seat. Then a few more times when we got home. He had us very worried. Thankfully, today he seemed much better. Not too interested in solid foods yet, but the smiles were back.






























No comments:
Post a Comment