Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weeks 20 & 21

Noah is on the move.  It's getting harder and harder to change his diaper because he squirms and wiggles so much!  When you put him on his back on the floor, he pushes himself backwards right off the blanket. He's fast too!  The other day I stepped into the kitchen to wash my hands and when I went back to the family room, he was halfway across the floor!  Within the last 2 days, he has started grabbing his feet and rolling from his back to his belly.  Daryl and I were able to witness the first back to belly roll together :) Noah loves being naked.  This is usually when he is the most active so we give him some "nakie" time when we change his diaper.  The other day, Daddy was giving Noah raspberries on his belly when he felt something warm on his neck....guess we waited a little too long before getting his diaper back on!

Our 5th anniversary was June 2.  To celebrate, we took Noah to Niawanda Park where Daryl proposed.  We told him the whole story.  Then we went out to dinner.  Later that week, Daryl and I went to The Melting Pot-a fondue restaurant.  It was a nice evening out.

On June 9, Noah turned 5 months!  5 short months has completely changed our lives and hearts.

And now the best part...pictures :)



















No comments: